2017 GSU CEAR-Finance Conference: Recent Advances in Corporate Governance - Background Papers
- Adam B. Badawi - Lawyers, Law Firms, and the Production of Legal Knowledge
- Mike Burkart - Hedge Fund Activism vs. Hostile Takeover Bids
- Lauren Cohen - Patent Trolls: Evidence from Targeted Firms
- Alex Edmans - The Effect of Diversifcation on Price Informativeness and Asset Values
- Jonathan Karpoff - The Lifecycle Effects of Firm Takeover Defenses
- Ed Rock - Defusing the Antitrust Threat to Institutional Investor Involvement in Corporate Governance
- Kelly Shue - Can Promotion Tournaments Produce Bad Managers? Evidence of the "Peter Principle"
- Steven Solomon - Do Staggered Boards Affect Firm Value?