Financial Market Design
April 7, 2017 – April 7, 2017
CEAR Seminar Room (RCB 1122)Download Program
A conference sponsored by the Center for the Economic Analysis of Risk (CEAR) and the Department of Risk Management and Insurance at Georgia State University
The goal of this workshop is to present cutting edge research related to financial market design. These are important markets that can be inherently risky. The design and implementation of financial markets have important implications in terms of risk hedging and overall market efficiency.
The organizer of this conference is Ahmad Peivandi, Assistant Professor of Risk Management and Insurance in the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University.
- Ayan Bhattacharya - Baruch College
- Lawrence Glosten - Columbia Business School
- Albert "Pete" Kyle - University of Maryland
- Albert Menkveld - VU University Amsterdam
- Andreas Park - University of Toronto
- Ahmad Peivandi - Georgia State University
- Haoxiang Zhu - MIT
There is no cost to attend the workshop, and registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is now closed.